May 3, 2017

Delirium


Image result for delirium bookImage result for delirium book

Title: Delirium 
Author: Lauren Oliver
Characters: Lena, Alex
Setting: Futuristic Maine
Book Length: 441 Pages 
Summary: In a futuristic world, love is a disease, and you need to be cured. Lena thinks this ritual is completely fair until she falls in love with a boy named Alex.  

Let me just preface this review with the fact that when I bought this book, I loved its concept. I thought it would be interesting but to be honest, it fell flat for me. It was so repetitive and did not hold my attention sadly. I stopped at page 100 but seeing as I bought it with my own money, I forced myself to keep going. And then at page 200 when there was still no set plot that I loved, I gave up. Maybe it gets better after this, but I guess I will never know. 

Image result 1 out of 5 stars!
Don't go near this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment