May 5, 2017

Some Kind of Happiness

Image result for some kind of happiness

Title: Some Kind of Happiness 
Author: Claire Legrand 
Main Character: Finley 
Setting: Finley's Grandparent's House, The Everwood
Book Length: 374 Pages 
Summary: A young writer is sent to the house of grandparents she's never met while her parents work out some problems between themselves. Little Finley dreams of the Everwood which she finds in her grandparent's backyard. Not only does she find the Everwood, she finds some unlikely friends and new comforts to battle her blue days which are coming frequently.  

I do not think any review I could ever do could give this book justice. It was amazing and helped me in countless ways. It handled anxiety, depression, and a tale of a looming divorce. It told a story I identified with and helped me seek and find ways of coping. I cried and I laughed as I breezed through these pages. Do not let the middle-grade stamp fool you, this is a book everyone should read!
Image resultImage resultImage resultImage resultImage result 5 out of 5 stars!
Drop what you are doing and go read this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment