May 9, 2017

The Selection

Image result for the selection

Title: The Selection
Author: Kiera Cass  
Main Character: America, Aspen, Maxon
Setting: Illea
Book Length: 327 Pages 
Summary: In this futuristic competition, 35 girls compete for the heart of Prince Maxon. But for America, it's an accident. Somehow she got chosen as a participant, even though all she wants is a life with her secret lover Aspen. Well, with rebellion looming on all sides, who knows what will happen?

I loved this book and the entire rest of the series! I was satisfied with the ending and I fell more in love with characters the longer I read this book. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking a Hunger Games and the Bachelor mash-up!
Image resultImage resultImage resultImage result 4 out of 5 stars!
Put at the top of your reading list!

No comments:

Post a Comment